Monday, September 25, 2006

Moe, moe, moe, moe...

Hi!
Not updated for a while, so thought I'd put a random post on here...
Nothing much different really, Back from my Holiday a week ago (which went too bloody fast, add the fact we had to come back a day early - long story). Work is quite quiet at the moment due to My main source of work here in the building being on her honeymoon..

Sidenote - Do I say "At the Moment" too much? Leanne thinks so, to the degree that she's started calling me 'Moe'...

I've been told I may finally get my car today! It was supposed to get here last Tuesday, then Wednesday, then Thursday etc, So I won't believe it till its here in the car park.

The deadline of or sketching comp thing has been delayed till next week I think, so nothing to update there.

All in all quite a boring post! Told you there was nothing going on didn't I!

A

3 Comments:

At 10:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhaha! You knows I'm right Moe!

 
At 1:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a boring post. My god you're dull. What happened to you man? You used to be cool. You used to be about the music.

 
At 4:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A you is dull... what you really need to do..is... wait for it... get pen..draw more pole dancing zoots for ebbsy.. this will make you very happy and less boring.. alternatively you could just say
" WHATEVA! AM I BOVVERED!!!"

so how you doing? missed me?

You know people usually start to worry when I go quiet... *smiles* can't imagine why..and biteme brought me a duck so I have been playing with that!!!

Ok so got the pic..I thanks you

and will get that upsy for ya

also the Realm has another website cos three is not enough and you know I am still waiting for .com
how rude of those people to get it

But, I am making tubes..sigs and tags as freebies...cos well they are cool and the world needs more glitter!!!! the addy lovely is
www.Immortalrealm.piczo.com
and we have linked to your truly here on teh gossip page... yes that is the logo you made and I registered

Yes it does have glitter and leaves..cos hello AUTUMN!!

Did I mention I talk too much... loving and leaving
ebbsy

*BIG HUG BABY*

ps can I have zoots wearing a santa hat or building a snowman PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home