Thursday, August 10, 2006


Just thought I'd get the usual few images up here so I have something slightly interesting to brighten my page up... You people who know me would of seen these hundreds of times before...



This is Zoot, a little character I've been drawing for some years but I'm yet to use him in any years. I'm kinda fond of him though, I think he has potential...





If I get round to it, I may post a few Zoot comic strips, I have a few ideas in the old Grey Matter..
We shall see though, it's been a while since I've had any proper drawing time.

2 Comments:

At 2:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen these a hundred times. Still good tho :)

But I demand new images, now else I'll draw you into the strip (that's www.apathyintheuk.com for all of your light entertainment needs) and make you wear a dress. New pictures soon or else.


Oh yeah, and can I borrow Labarynth when you're done please?

 
At 3:14 pm, Blogger Bungle said...

Fantabulous! You should get going more with the doodleage! Tis v nice. I love the lil dude.
I'm gonna be putting my concept sketches up soon for my hopefully about to be unleashed new comic called Rusted Silver. If you have any tips, please bestow your wisdom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home